1. If you see this message, that means you either have not registered with GYTO, or you are not logged in. If you are registered, please log in and this message will disappear. If you have not registered, please do so by following this tutorial.  Once you have registered, you will have a broader access to content on this site.

NOTE:  We are experiencing numerous spam accounts being created.  We have instituted a MANUAL APPROVAL process to new registrations.  Please take a moment and send us a message requesting approval after your registration.  

Thank you.

I'm back

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by Donnakvan, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Donnakvan

Donnakvan Well-Known Member

Hi my name is Donna and I was here years ago and did really well... Life happened and my very dear friend was diagnosed with cancer.... Well.. I'm happy to say I'm back. I actually just finished P2 and will be starting P3 but I have a question. I seem to remember there were percentages of Protein, Fat and Carbs to eat on P3. Can someone help me with those numbers? Thanks .. looking forward to being back.

Marcia and pamelab like this.
  2. pamelab

pamelab WOTY: Savor FitCamp

Hi Donna maybe we knew each other back then. I've been here since 03/09. I'm not sure of the percentages but I know from experience higher fat rules. I usually do P2 with no starch and add fat and breakfast. Hope that helps but there are some experts here that will help I'm sure :)

Marcia likes this.
  3. Donnakvan

yes..we did know each other than!! I ws here in 2010 I think...thanks for remembering me :)

4. tinkerbelle04

tinkerbelle04 WOTY 2017 LIBERATE Royal Advisor The Bod Squad

Welcome! I think the ratios were Fat 70%, Protein 20% and Carbs 10%... there are so many variations going around now.

5. Marcia

Marcia WOTY 2017: Imperfection Royal Advisor The Bod Squad

pamelab likes this.
  6. tinkerbelle04

tinkerbelle04 WOTY 2017 LIBERATE Royal Advisor The Bod Squad

Thank you Marcia for posting the articles esp. that first one. I had lost it and I guess I wasn't searching correctly, could not find it!

pamelab likes this.
  7. Donnakvan

I'm not sure what to do.. how do I start a journal? Thanks everyone! It's good to be back!!

pamelab likes this.
  8. pamelab

pamelab WOTY: Savor FitCamp

Forums->Private Area->Personal Adventures then top right corner hit post new thread, name it something like Donna's journal... You can start by reintroducing yourself :)

tinkerbelle04 likes this.
  9. Donnakvan

Thanks Pam.. I found it and started a journal. Now to see what everyone has been up to!

pamelab and tinkerbelle04 like this.