• If you see this message, that means you either have not registered with GYTO, or you are not logged in. If you are registered, please log in and this message will disappear. If you have not registered, please do so by following this tutorial.  Once you have registered, you will have a broader access to content on this site.

NOTE:  We are experiencing numerous spam accounts being created.  We have instituted a MANUAL APPROVAL process to new registrations.  Please take a moment and send us a message requesting approval after your registration.  

Thank you.

Guess Who Is Back? ::giggle::

Biz

WOTY 2020: Leisure
Admin
Royal Advisor
Hey ya'll ... it's been a LONG TIME, I know. I will catch up soon, but for now, I wanted everyone to know that the forums will be going through some changes as I get everything back on track.

Please don't worry ... the Personal Adventures area will not be changing, you will forever have access to your own little hideaway in cyberspace.

I will keep you folks up to date as I make the various changes ... stay tuned.

For example, I moved the "Meet and Greet" thread into the "Chit Chat" area ... I am working on establishing much more privacy for us here. That is just a start.

Looking forward to connecting with everyone again.