• If you see this message, that means you either have not registered with GYTO, or you are not logged in. If you are registered, please log in and this message will disappear. If you have not registered, please do so by following this tutorial.  Once you have registered, you will have a broader access to content on this site.

NOTE:  We are experiencing numerous spam accounts being created.  We have instituted a MANUAL APPROVAL process to new registrations.  Please take a moment and send us a message requesting approval after your registration.  

Thank you.

Smilies Added

tinkerbelle04

"If cats could talk, they wouldn't."
Royal Advisor
The Bod Squad
Sometime in your smiley journey, if you come up with any small peace signs etc whether plain or smiley... I would be smiling! :) Thank you for all your work!

krissie888

WOTY: Passion
The Bod Squad
FitCamp
The First Step
MIUE
I love the smilies! When I have been in a bad mood, I look at them and they make me laugh. I especially like this one :abduct and this one :booty, but have never had occasion to use them. I'm glad they are still there!!!!

Marcia

Choosing the life I want to live!
Royal Advisor
The Bod Squad
Hey Regina - love the peace sign - except there are a few of us who have motion sickness and it gets us going - :puke hee hee any way to get a non spinning one??

Marcia

Choosing the life I want to live!
Royal Advisor
The Bod Squad
Loving the smiles you are doing for us - can I be greedy and request another???? how about a chocolate bar!!