• If you see this message, that means you either have not registered with GYTO, or you are not logged in. If you are registered, please log in and this message will disappear. If you have not registered, please do so by following this tutorial.  Once you have registered, you will have a broader access to content on this site.

NOTE:  We are experiencing numerous spam accounts being created.  We have instituted a MANUAL APPROVAL process to new registrations.  Please take a moment and send us a message requesting approval after your registration.  

Thank you.

UPDATED at 11:50am Central 07.01.20 ... Just when I thought it was safe to go in the water ...

Biz

WOTY 2020: Leisure
Admin
Royal Advisor
UPDATED at 11:50am Central 007.01.20:

Looks like it all happened in the quiet last night, we are good to go!!! Thanks for your understanding and patience.

UPDATED at 7:35am Central 06.29.20:

I just got an email from the new host ... we switched it to Wednesday, July 1 ... the forums will be down around 30-60 minutes, but we don't know the exact timing. It should be a pretty painless process (hoping).

Will keep you updated.

Original Post:

A couple of months ago, my hosting company changed owners, and they said they would give me a heads up when they were ready to migrate my site to the new servers.

They just let me know on Friday afternoon that it was set for Monday ... I didn't see the email until Saturday morning and I have been trying ever since to let them know I wasn't ready.

I finally got a hold of someone today and they said they would expedite my request, but I still haven't heard anything. I have absolutely no idea how long this will take, or how long the site will be down should this happen tomorrow.

I wanted you all to have a heads up should the site be down tomorrow ... as soon as I know something, I will notify you all through the Facebook group should the site go down.

Last edited: