The Bod Squad Program
You are about to embark on a fantastic journey which will provide the tools and help create the body of your dreams!
Hi! My name is Biz. I’m a nutritional life coach helping people like you conquer their weight loss battle.
I’m grateful you took the first step and thank you for considering me as your personal guide toward nutritional freedom!
Back in May 2007, I started my own weight loss journey utilizing The hCG Protocol. In just 15 months, I lost 110 pounds! It was a miracle, I tell you!
Since then I have come to realize losing the weight is only 5% of the equation. The other 95% is keeping it off!!! Maintaining one’s weight is so much more than the foods we eat or the plan we follow. Grappling with and getting a handle on one’s mindsets, thoughts, choices and actions is the missing link to lasting weight loss success!
That is where I come in.
Having a One-on-One Nutritional Coach by your side will make the difference between losing weight and keeping it off permanently once and for all or playing the continual and all too familiar yo-yo dieting game.
Although I am an expert on The hCG Protocol, having developed my own program called The First Step, I am also well versed in many other healthy eating lifestyles. Through my coaching I will help you not only lose weight but maintain that weight loss with Paleo, Primal, Vegetarian, Whole 30, Low Carb, Ketogenic, etc.
With The Bod Squad program you will learn to:
- Formulate clear goals, dreams, and desires about your body and your mind.
- Make choices from the place of clarity.
- Get “unstuck” from things which drain and dis-empower you.
- No longer live in panic mode by building a new self-control foundation.
- Live pro-actively instead of re-actively.
- Understand food is not inherently BAD; it’s our thoughts about food which lead us astray; not the food itself.
- Think, live, and act like a slender person.
- Develop healthier food choices.
- Create a plan to resist “Frankenfoods” once and for all.
- Discover healthier relationships with food.
- And the best part is, you will have LOTS and LOTS of fun!
What The Bod Squad Program is NOT…
This program is not a quick fix. Initially, many weight loss programs seem miraculous. However, to make it last, you must take an active role. Hoping for the best, or returning to your previous eating patterns will only end in disappointment. Maintenance requires hard work; dedication to your goals; and a commitment to yourself. While it is all worth it, this is no cake walk, my friends.
This program is not a magic pill. I’m not going to promise a 50-pound weight loss in three weeks; that simply won’t happen. It didn’t take three weeks to gain and it won’t disappear instantly.
This program isn’t about “rah-rah, zip boom bah.” The work you will do will empower yourself to create the body (and life) you desire. Experience will be your teacher! You will be challenged. You will hit walls. You may work harder than you ever have before. However, the reward will be a new body, a clear mind, and a soaring spirit.
What The Bod Squad Program is…
- Every single day while you are in The Bod Squad, I will be in your corner giving constant support with valuable high-content instruction and purely authentic coaching. Daily emails are sent directly to your private inbox. These include tips, nutritional information, tidbits, pep talks, exercises, mind-set activities, supplementation, and encouragement. As your coach, I will be dedicated to your success.
- A quick response is my commitment and I will be available Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) providing feedback within 24 hours of receiving your email correspondence. Between 6 a.m. and 11 a.m. Central Time you may even receive a response within minutes!
- Additionally, The Bod Squad Program membership, includes access to the exclusive Bod Squad Facebook page. There you can receive full support from, and access to, others like yourself committed to making positive changes. Pose questions; share your successes; celebrate others’ successes; and feel the group energy of others who understand.
- Individualized accountability and support is The Bod Squad program’s central feature. My coaching philosophy and expertise encompasses many areas from nutrition to life issues. Together we create a safe space to delve deeper into how you found yourself in your current situation. We explore why past choices were made and ways to adjust your thinking and mindsets to establish new habits and practices.
You may have tried hundreds of diets starving yourself, eaten foods you hated, denied yourself foods you love, and beaten yourself up only to stay stuck at the same weight. If you are tired of yo-yo dieting, fad diets, and miracle cures, and you’re tired of being sick and tired, you are now ready for real lasting results.
I know where you are. It’s a dark place to be.
Here’s a chance to do something different. An opportunity to take a leap of faith, to believe in yourself and your success. Today, right now, you can choose to change the course of your life.
It’s up to you.
When you are ready to make the nutritional freedom commitment and agree to five simple “rules” — complete the application form at the bottom of this page and sign up for One-on-One coaching.
The Bod Squad Program Rules:
- Check in DAILY – It is the only way I can help you with your goals. Regardless of whether you are feeling great or feeling bad, you must check in. I am not here to judge or scold you. I am only here to help. I believe everything you do results in a lesson to be learned. This means checking in on weekends, even if I am not around. Check-ins must be done before noon Eastern Time. After that there is no guarantee I will respond before the next morning.
- No PANIC allowed – I’m a stickler on this one. See Rule #1. Everything is a lesson, no matter what. I never coach from a place of judgment. You can feel free to tell me anything. I am on your side. I am here to help you and I already see you as a success. But you must be honest with me and yourself to reach your goals.
- Confidentiality – I will keep everything you tell me in total confidence. I expect the same courtesy from you regarding my program. It is designed with YOU in mind. Consequently, I request this material be kept for your own personal use.
- Imperfection – Remember, I’m a practicing imperfectionist. Meaning I thrive on practicing the gift of imperfection and I want you to learn to embrace imperfection, as well. This means making room for mistakes. Honestly, I believe there are no mistakes, only lessons. So be kind to yourself and allow your human-ness to shine.
- MIA – If a situation arises and you will be unavailable or missing in action, please let me know in advance. I will give you the same courtesy. When I have a conflict, in order to work out times convenient for both of us, I will inform you of my availability.
Are you ready to commit to your health, your fitness, your well-being? To live the life you dream, wearing clothes you love, doing activities you love, being and loving the person you truly are?
It’s time to act. It’s time to take the leap!
The program is an incredible value at $74.95 for the first month and $50.00 a month thereafter. You can start the process by filling out the application here.
Come join us. I want you to finally succeed in conquering your battle with weight loss.
Your Bod Squad Coach
P.S. Close your eyes. Take a minute imagining yourself in six months. Are you in the same place you are now? Or have you transformed your body and your mind by the incorporating tools and support and created the body of your dreams? Isn’t it time to take the step toward a new future? Join me and others like yourself adopting a new path leading to a new life. I believe in you. I know in your heart you are ready to take that next step. It’s time to empower yourself to become healthy, happy, fit and wise. Let’s do this, together!