I worked on my own trying to lose weight and I had marginal success.
Then a friend told me about The hCG Protocol. I researched the internet for information and found the Happily Thinner After website. I started a journal. I was helped by others that were working through the protocol like I was.
I joined Boot Camp and was very eager to login and learn all I could. I worked through P3 and P4 with the mentors. On some occasions Biz would drop in at Boot Camp and share pearls of wisdom. I knew then how much I could learn from her. I would read in member’s journals that BIZ was helping them one-on-one. Wow! Really? Would BIZ work one-on-one with individuals?
I wanted that experience also. How could I get it? Shortly after that Biz offered One-on-One Coaching. I jumped at the opportunity. Each day I send her an update with my weight, calories, food I ate and a description of what was happening that day.
I get a personal email back from her with helpful suggestions tailored just for me. She has helped me gain perspective on several issues:
- I learned how to deal with my stress and avoid the dreaded gains caused by stressful eating.
- I learned how to “listen” to my body.
- I learned to pat myself on the back when I made a baby step forward.
- I learned how to set intentions and to be proactive.
- Most importantly, I learned how to use hCG to reshape my body. In about a year and a half I went from a size 8 to a size 2/4 eating up to 1700 calories a day. In that time I had a 10-13 pound loss to boot.
If you have an opportunity to get BIZ as a coach, DO IT! You will be glad you did.
Here is my before picture!
Bod Squad Member
Biz starts a new cycle ANY Monday. You can always get more information and an application by clicking here.